Just recently, I came across a group that I really like. I am loving (a little bit more) one of the members.
They are still very young.
Debuted almost 4 years ago after successfully going through a televised challenge.
They are just so good at their job.
The one that I really like is just a ball of joy and sunshine smashed up together to shine us all.
I never knew that I would like this thing.
Like I really like it, they are just on my mind all the time.
Focus?
Well, it's well out of the window by now.
But the thing is, I am so happy about it.
It's the best distraction I have encountered.
I am happy and I want to continue to be distracted happy.
And the other part where I need to focus is still struggling.
I am struggling a bit.
Lastly, I want to emphasis that I am really excited about my new distraction.
Comments
Post a Comment