I am in a better position than others.
Others had it much worse.
But human is just so ungrateful sometimes.
I am ungrateful and selfish.
Today was a better day, I think.
My work is okay.
My mind is okay, I guess.
I ate out with my colleagues today, that was fun and bit sad cause some of them are leaving but
I am used to it.
GOODBYEs!
I am good at it.
Sometimes I just ignored it, I blocked my heart to feel sad when I actually really sad.
It is never easy to say goodbye.
I think I might cry.
I am struggling because of the economy.
It is not happy with me.
Well, you know what? I am not happy with you either!
Also, I don't know how to deal with this one thing.
It keeps on bugging on me.
Like it will always be there, always.
I am not scared; I am just sad.
That's all.
Comments
Post a Comment