Skip to main content

Time moves but here I am, standing still

 It has been so long since the last post. Life has been fine and normal. I have fallen into the trap of being a K-pop stan, been heartbroken by the removal of a member, and been crying over the mistreatment. 

Then, I realised my life was a bit happier, to be honest, I should be thankful. I have everything I need here in my hands. However, humans are such peculiar beings, me included. Sometimes, I wanted what others had without even thinking about why I really needed them. I might not even be happy if I got what they have. 

Then, as I watched the time go by, I started to wonder whether I had moved at all. Am I a different person today than a few years ago? Or was I the same? I'm concerned I may have wasted the time given to me. 

Then again, as I live my life every day, am I really living?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RandomMalay - Adakah aku terlalu mencuba untuk menjadi seperti mereka?

 Aku sudah tua. Bagi aku, hidup aku tak kenal usia, tapi tak mudah untuk aku menjadi seperti mereka. Persoalannya adalah."Adakah aku mahu menjadi seperti mereka?" Aku juga tidak pasti. Mungkin aku masih belum kenal lagi diri aku sendiri. Ya. Walaupun aku sudah banyak umur, walaupun aku sudah banyak makan garam, tapi aku masih tidak kenal dunia. Jujur aku katakan yang aku sebenarnya tidak mahu kenal dunia. Aku lebih rela tinggal seorang. Tapi, apabila bersama mereka, aku nampak mereka sangat bahagia, dan aku jadi cemburu. Aku cuba masukkan diri aku dalam kalangan mereka. Aku cuba. Persoalannya, "Adakah aku terlalu mencuba untuk menjadi seperti mereka?" Mungkin. Aku tidak kenal lagi siapa aku.

Randomthoughts - I should stop eating too much!

 Maybe this is not a random thought. Maybe this is something that has been on my mind all along. Yes, I am obese, overweight.  I know I need to lose weight for my health and my self esteem. To be honest, it is hard to lose weight. I mean losing weight is the same as losing your old life. You will need to change your bad eating habits and lifestyle completely. I mean, there is a reason why I gain weight.  First be Corona  lockdown. Second be I eat too much. And third be I do not really exercise. So, I should stop eating too much. (But it will be hard.) Wish me luck!

Sometimes things don't go the way you planned it :(

 I am a bit upset right now. I planned a more exciting and interesting things to do BUT I guess fate has a different things for me. I am not complaining, I am just sad. I want to be better but I guess you need more than that. More than you but still you. In people eyes, I don't care. What I care is in my eyes I look like a total loser. Always has been a loser. I hate this!